Monday, January 29, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!! :)

Praise the Lord...we are home! :
Thank you all for your devotion to Lauren. Your prayers, I am confident are the source for her speedy recovery.

Even though we are not in the hospital, she still will have several weeks ahead of her for complete restoration. The schedule of medication and respiratory therapy is about every 2 hours through out the day, so she is going to have us busy for a while. I believe that it was Paul that said...his thorn was but a light affliction. I am so grateful to have her home; I'm willing to work round the clock if necessary to see her feel better.

Her cough sounds pitiful and her diaper rash is SO bad, but hey at least we are no longer battling the 103 to 104 fevers. We are definitely in the home stretch.

Again thank you all so much for your concern, prayers, phone calls, visits, messages, cards, food, etc. We are so blessed to have such a loving network of friends and family. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

I will leave you with this beautiful reassurance in Psalms:
"I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer. Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? You exalted me above my foes; Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O Lord; I will sing praises to your name."

He does lend His ear to our plea and He DOES answer our cry! This is my prayer of thanksgiving today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I as well as many of my friends and my Church family has been praying for your whole family and especially Lauren and her getting better to be able to come home. I learned about Lauren the other day when she went in to hospital and a friend called and ask if I would call my prayer friends and tell them about Lauren. She did not know your family personally but heard from a coworker. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers even though we do not know each other. Know that I am praying for all of you just as God has commanded us to do. May God Bless each of you and Lauren to continue to be better each day.
Yours in Christ
Sharlene Burgess
Belton, SC

Ben and Bennie said...

The Waddells are so very happy to hear that Lauren is home. Prayer does work. Just like you and Andy we've seen that first hand.

Anonymous said...

Hey WT,
All the Chestnut Ridge kids let out one bit loud YEAH when the Praise Report rang out that Lauren was home and getting better. It brought tears to my eyes to see their little faces and the sincere joy on their little faces. These kids are her childlike prayer warriors. I love you buddy. I want you to feel better to. I pray you will get some sleep tonight and shake that yuk!
WT

Anonymous said...

Lauren Poo! Glad you're home!! Woohhhoo!! You need to get better so y'all can come see me in Tiger Town because I'm reallllllly busy with test over the next like 6 weeks & I'd really like to see y'all! (: But until then, I'm prayin' for ya along with everybody up here! Love Love Love

Mae Mae

Anonymous said...

Hey WT,
I want you to know we are all praying for YOU and Baby Lauren. I hope you are feeling better. Not an hour goes by that I don't think about you all and wish I could be there to pick up the pieces and just give you some rest. We all love you bunches.
WT