Monday, February 19, 2007

What a week! My mom was admitted back into the hospital with fluid accumulating in her lungs from her cancer. But, she is doing pretty well. The fluid was removed from her right lung over the weekend and the fluid in the left will be removed tomorrow. I'm sure that this will bring some much needed relief. I pray that the procedure will be successful.

My poor Dad was visiting at the hospital this weekend and developed a fever. Turns out that he was diagnosed with the food poisoning from the peanut butter that has been advertised recently. He rarely ever gets sick, so it was a total shock for his body. He has been pretty sick, but hopefully he will begin to regain his strength in a couple of days.

As for my kids, they are doing GREAT! Lauren and Cayden both had chest x-rays last week to confirm the improvements from their pneumonia. Cayden has been completely released. Lauren is beginning to wean off of her breathing treatments. She has completed all of her antibiotics...yippeeeee! We are SO grateful that God is restoring their health!

Sure hope that all of you are doing well! God Bless! :)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Hello Cindy, All of you have been in our prayers. So glad that Lauren is feeling better. Can you call me and give me your telephone # so I can keep up with your Mom? I am so concerned about both of them and want to take food or help when she is at home. Please call and give me an update. 862-2711 Much Love and many prayers. Elizabeth Tipping